CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 15, 2015

You can thank Caden & Paxton for this post

My kids are nagging me...."Mom, make a post.  Mom bring the blog back to life.  Mom, its National blog day. (not sure if I really believe that or not)  Mom, Aunt Jana is the best blogger, she's made more posts in a month than you have in the last 3 years."  On and on they go...
  
I've thought about trying to get back in the game with this blog, but most days its just a thought that quickly dissolves into little tasks around the house or just plain laziness.  I told them I planned to post on leap year, they quickly shot that down.

I can't even begin to play catch up for the last 3 years, so I'll just share what Macy was telling her siblings today after church.  She is wise beyond her years.  Her exact words were....
"Moms and Dads don't do stupid stuff."  (she's totally my favorite now)

So, is this really a comeback?  Only time will tell I guess.


This is the current us.  All grown up since the last post.  No more kids potty training.  So whats left to talk about?  Well, we can place bets on whether I post again anytime soon or not!

5 comments:

lisa said...

paxton is actually my favorite

Talia said...

Has it really been three years? Quite a jolt to click on and snd see new school pics and then - gasp - a new post and then - faint - my name mentioned.

have your kids do the blogging. It was so funny when my girls had a blog for a while. Have your kids caught up on the girls old blog linked in my side bar? It could inspire them to do the same.

j

Talia said...

really from Jana

Mom Hansen said...

Come on you can do it Lisa! It will be an exercise in self discipline...like you need one more exercise. Tell everyone how great life in Globe is.

favorite niece abbey said...

good job aunt lisa